Friday, October 15, 2004

A new day has dawned

I've gotten my first anonymous hate-mail!

Ok, well, it's really more of a "hate-comment". And "hate" may be a bit strong of a word. But it's too hard to brag about my first "dissenting-opinion-comment". It was in reaction to my "that's how to spend a day off" post (so if you want to see it plus a couple of replies, look there). I don't want it to be lost to the comment section forever, so here it is:

"Your comment about the Government "Labor camp" your girlfriend works in us [sic] completely ignorant. Would you call the fire department a labor camp? Or a hospital? There are thousands of Government jobs that require manning 24/7. You'd prefer all services stop on every federal holiday?
And for what it's worth, I too am a government employee. I had Columbus Day off, as did a vast majority of government workers.

So don't be a sarcastic jackass.
Anon | 10.15.04 - 9:50 am | #"


So, in honor of my first anonymous coward post, I'm subtitling rant-o-riffic "the sarcastic jackass blog" for a while.