Sunday, November 28, 2004

Sellout

I couldn't do it...I couldn't resist that ol' consumer urge. I made the mistake of perusing the "Black Friday" newspaper advertisements late in the day Friday and found a few killer deals that I really wanted to take advantage of.

So what, you may ask, is the price of my soul? I'll tell you:

One 50% off coupon for Michael's Craft stores (seemingly gay, I know...but I needed a mat cutter for photography stuff). Grand savings of $50.

The deals that I saw and missed (and am pissed about) becuase my iron will kept me out of the stores during the *really* good shopping times):

One Doom3 video game $20 (a savings of: $30)
One ATI video card $80 (a savings of: $120!)

The realization that I am, in fact, a sheep isn't nearly as disturbing (or embarassing) as the price at which I am able to justify (to myself) being that sheep.

baaaaa.