Monday, May 16, 2005

Those who can, do...

...Those who can not, take pictures of the "do'ers".


(I have no idea who this guy is, but he seemed to be having fun).

http://www.pbase.com/gmr2048/12_hours_of_lodi_5_15_2005

This past Sunday was the 12 Hours of Lodi mountain bike race in Fredricksburg, VA. I wasn't feeling up to racing it, so I decided it would be fun to wake at 4am Sunday and go take pictures. Unfortunately, although a number of my friends were racing, I saw only a very few of them out on the course. Consequently I have a ton of photos of total strangers (see above).

So click the link above for more photos. If you know people who raced, point them here or to the pbase site. They're free to take copies for themselves. If they want bigger copies of the images, tell them to email me. While I'm still learning, I'm pretty liberal with the licensing of my images.

Also, special props go out to DT's girl for the loan of a flash unit for my camera. It totally made the day. Without it, the day would have been a total loss.