Thursday, April 20, 2006

Blogworthy

Not much blogworthy going on at the moment. I've just passed day 8 of my Photo-a-day project on eighteenpercent.net. I never liked the idea of a PAD project, but having literally thousands of older images sitting on my hard drive doing nothing called for desperate measures. I figure this way, at least *some* of them will see the light of day *eventually*. So far, I'm pretty happy with the outcome, and I'm glad to have them out on display.

While on the photography subject, I found a couple of cool articles on photographer's rights. This started from a humorous BoingBoing post about a photographer getting hassled by a dimwitted buidling goon.

Somehow, I ended up on JPG Magazine's site, which had links to a cool USAToday article on photographer's rights. No, really...in USAToday. They also linked to an NPR story on photographer's rights (which I haven't listened to yet), and a pretty well-known "Photographer's Rights" sheet by a laywer I believe is from the Portland area.