Thursday, April 13, 2006

Eighteenpercent.net

I posted a new image up to eighteenpercent. It's a shot I took out at the Ferrari dealership a few weeks back. The car is a Porsche Carrera GT. Their $450,000 answer to the $500,000+ Ferrari Enzo. It's a cool looking car, but not terribly practical.

When Ben set up eighteenpercent.net for us, he envisioned it more as a photo-a-day (or photo-a-week) kinda site. I think I started out using it that way, but then, in my head, it evolved into more a gallery of my best/favorite images. Problem with that is that it allows me to avoid posting more often there. So I'm going to try to go back to the old ways. I'm gonna try and process and post one photo per night. Who knows if I'll be able to maintain that pace for any amount of time. But it should prompt me to go back and make progress (however slow) on some of the thousands of older photos I have sitting on my computer.

The additional upside is that my adoring fans will get to see more of my fabulous work.

...he said modestly.