Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Entertainment Update

Quick movie review: The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

Be sure to take your acid before leaving for the theater. It will make the already-trippy visuals more intense, and it couldn't possibly make the movie any weirder.


In other news...72,000 football fans sell out to the mouse.


And on another unrelated note, I'm pretty psyched that Deadwood is being re-run. Two episodes a week on HBO, Monday nights at 9pm and 10pm. Where else can you see dialogue that would make the Sopranos blush? Occasionally the language is even a bit much for me, but the semi-realistic portrayal of an old west gold mining town is enough to keep me hooked.

And lastly, please don't drink and iTunes...you never know what you'll end up with the next morning:

Mr. Dobolina - Del the Funky Homosapien
Inside Out - Eve6
Bad (live) - U2
Wax Estatic - Sponge
(I forget the title) - Public Enemy and Moby

There may even be some more songs I'm forgetting. I'm not saying I don't like those songs. I'm just saying looking back, I'm not sure how critical it was for me to own them. Damn you iTunes!