Friday, October 24, 2008

Snooze=lose

So local golden boys (and personal favorites) Bad Brains are playing at the 930 club in a few weeks. Why the hell didn't it occur to me that it might...maybe...just possibly...sell out? Cuz I'm an idiot.

It did, and yours truly won't be there. Unless I come across some tix on Craigslist. And even if they turn up, they'll prolly be a premium. I'm rather annoyed with myself.

In other "cool punk shows I'm not gonna see" news, apparently NOFX is playing in Annapolis tonight (also sold out...for good measure). Goddamnit. I guess I wouldn't have made that show, even if I weren't fighting this damn cold. Tonight is also my 20th high school reunion.

Apparently, I'm getting kinda old.

Hope all the former classmates attending the reunion have a blast.

*grumble*


No comments: