Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Three degrees of Deep Throat

My former office-mate got an email from his dad...It seems former-office-mate's-dad kinda knew Deep Throat. So that makes me only three degrees of seperation away from Mr. Throat. Which makes all of you, just 4 degrees away.

Here's a snippet from the email from former-office-mate's-dad to former-office-mate:

When I began my practice in [name of town] many years ago, I also worked two days a week for two years in another dentist's office in Alexandria, VA while mine was getting going. It was there that I met a very distinguished gentleman through his wife, Audrey, who had been a patient of mine for a year or so. I actually saw this gentleman only a few times in the office, but we hit it off well and he autographed a copy of his recently completed book, "To Dr. Wayne [last name] with every good wish, Mark Felt."

Well. I thouht it was kinda cool.