Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Bike to work, phase II complete. Fixed up the road bike. Had to tweak both F and R derailluers (can't spell that word). Aired up the tires. Rode around the 'hood a bit to make sure everything was ready to go. All seems well. Honestly, I don't remember the last time I rode it...unfortunately.

Also rearranged my backpacks. Minimizing amount of junk I have to carry on the ride in. I think I have all the necessary stuff, without all the unnecessary stuff.

The plan for now is to drive to a parking lot on the W&OD trail (some parts of the road between home and work are just too dangerous to try and navigate on a bike), leave the truck there, and head off to work. Although it just occurred to me that I have to stop by the local video store and drop off Hellboy. Hrm, that will complicate theings a bit.